From Space Engineers Wiki
Build time7 s
BrowseLast edit: 2020-04-06
Build time6 s
BrowseLast edit: 2020-04-13
The conveyor tube is a pipe that can transfer items from two opposite sides. It is similar to the Conveyor Junction but slightly stronger and only has 2 ports. For curves, the player must use Conveyor Junctions or Curved Conveyor Tubes. For a full explanation on conveyors, see Conveyor Network.
Another interesting feature of the conveyor tube is that it also has indicator lights on it that inform the player of its status:
- When not powered, the lights on the conveyor tube will turn red. However, this does not mean items cannot be transferred.
- Important Note
- It should be noted that the curved conveyor tube is only compatible with large conveyor ports.
Using the block is simple, and easy to use. An example on how to make use of this is to first:
- Compared to the Conveyor Junction it possesses less versatility (having only 2 conveyor sides) and is heavier, but in exchange it is less expensive in terms of Iron Ingots and stronger in terms of integrity since it's made up of sturdy Steel Plate unlike the Conveyor Junction which is primarily constructed out of weaker Interior Plates.
- Players building a small ship on a budget can use Small Cargo Containers as a lighter and cheaper (although requiring some less-common resources) replacement for conveyors.
- Conveyor Junction
- Curved Conveyor Tube
- Small Conveyor
- Small Conveyor Tube
- Small Curved Conveyor Tube