A Corner Light is an electronic block that can be used to illuminate areas around it, it is available in both small and large. They also can be used to form double Corner lights.
Although it is very small in appearance and appears to attach to the side of another block, it takes up the entire volume of its block for construction purposes and no other blocks can be placed there.
As an Corner Light has no keypad, it must be configured remotely, either at a cockpit or at any other component that has a keypad, then selecting the corresponding Interior Light in the list and then making the appropriate changes from there.
The colour of the illumination can be changed by adjusting the sliders for Red, Green, and Blue in the RGB colourspace. This will change the colour of the emitted light as well as the colour of the light fixture itself.
- Radius - Adjusts the size of the light source around the block
- Falloff - How quickly the light dims as distance from the lens increases
- Intensity - Adjusts the brightness of the light
- Blink Interval - The amount of time between flashs
- Blink Length - Adjusts in percentage (taken from interval) how long the flash lasts for
- Blink Offset - Offsets in percentage (taken from interval) how long before the light begins to flash
- It may be useful to assign sensible labels to your Corner Lights as soon as they are installed using the same method, so that any new Corner Lights you install will be easily distinguishable as having a numeric code name, and can then be labelled and coloured more easily.
- If you're new to flashing lights, and want them to blink in order. Here's a quick tip. If you have 3 lights, set the first one normally, then the next one with an offset of 20%. The last one you set at 40% offset. You can increase the length/etc as you desire.