Please update version section to current beta and dev game version.
- This is a good point. The whole thing should probably be reworked in the near future. Feel free to edit Main_Page/editcopy how you think it should look and an admin can approve such changes to the real front page. Ketura (talk) 12:33, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
The main page is protected from edits, but feel free to submit your edits on the editcopy page, admins will merge edits from the editcopy.
I'm removing user-submitted links from the main page and will add a sub-page where people can add their communities. Prefer to keep the links on the main page "official" channels --Rhine (talk) 13:32, 16 March 2014 (EDT)
(Wasn't sure where to put this, so I just put it on the main page) Perhaps we should have an "outdated" tag, to deal with the various pages that have become incorrect since certain updates? Up until now I've been counting them as stubs, but it really isn't the same thing. Additional suggestion: A "low quality" tag, for those articles that aren't in good condition. - Professor Cupcake (talk) 16:39, 5 April 2014 (EDT) I'd do these myself, but I'm green as grass with wiki formatting and haven't touched templates yet. - Professor Cupcake (talk) 13:13, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- I went ahead and did it. Hope to see this put to good use: Template:Outdated. - Professor Cupcake (talk) 15:20, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
Updated Design April 6
Now with 50% less giant logo. Condensed information. Can we talk about an elegant way to handle the news section? I think a small blurb about the latest post, then a link to the archives would be best. Also - is there a variable for the latest version we can put on the main page somehow? --Rhine (talk) 13:21, 6 April 2014 (EDT)
- Grade A Necro here, but I just set up Template:Current Version that can just be updated as new releases come out. Ketura (talk) 01:06, 18 October 2014 (UTC)
Save article error.
I've tried to correct some values for the components needed for a Medium Cargo Container (game ver. 1.87.007), but I got php error on each try. Would anyone know how this can be resolved? Link for the error I got: http://pastebin.com/RuCKneiS
Hey, I think it'd be find to have the same design around the different Main Pages (different languages), what do you think about it ? Also, do someone have the original pictures (without text) used as subtitles on this Main Page and the font used on them ? Thanks a lot.
- The main page is in the middle of a overhaul. I can provide the blank image links (Since i made them). But we haven't gotten around to completing it yet. There is also an issue we're resolving with the main page being broken for a lot of browsers. Waiting on the admins to finish polishing it up. The block pages I'm also currently working on and making them all up to date as of Update 01.095. It's a lot of catching up. I will be posting a notice in the Community portal when the main page is done. Sorry about the confusion! --Sapphire (talk) 22:02, 14 August 2015 (UTC)
- No problem, but I was talking about the images in the Information panel (Game modes & setup, Modding, etc.). Good luck for maintaining everything ! --Nawakrel (talk) 22:15, 14 August 2015 (UTC)