Update 01.024 - It’s raining meteorites in Space Engineers!
In this update, we have added environmental hazards – meteor storms (safe, normal, cataclysm, Armageddon). You should find ways to protect your character and your creations. Also, you can now apply colors on more types of blocks and disable crosshair. We also made game fonts more legible.
- environmental hazards – protect your character and your creations from meteor storms (Safe, Normal, Cataclysm, Armageddon)
- more types of blocks can be colored (large and small ship thrusters, antenna, pillar, catwalk, stairs, ore detector, passage, windows, door - except the moving parts which is temporary not possible)
- crosshair can be disabled in Game Options
- game fonts are now more legible
- fixed character leaving the cockpit when it's destroyed
- fixed music issue in main menu
- fixed quickstart (it was launching Survival instead of Creative)