26 March 2015
This update adds the new Airtight Hangar Door block, which allows you to create large hangar doors that can be sealed shut so that the hangar can have oxygen. This update also includes many more turret targeting options, allowing them to be customized to fire at players, stations, large ships, and small ships individually. This update also includes tweaks to the strength and cost of rockets, as well as changing how they deal damage to non-armor blocks.
- Airtight Hangar Door block.
- New turret targeting options (players, stations, large ships, small ships).
- On/Off options instead of checkboxes for oxygen blocks and sensor blocks, allowing them to be turned on and off with the G screen, timers, and triggers.
- Rockets cause less damage to non-armor blocks (instead of always destroying them). They also cost less to produce.
- Added a scrollbar to an object's list of actions that can be assigned to the toolbar for any given object, to accommodate the longer list of actions that are available to turrets.
- Fixed rockets destroying non- armor blocks in one shot.
- Fixed loading times.
- Fixed crash caused by Havok.
- Fixed issue of switching to toolbar when G screen is open.
- Fixed issue with door exploding in Easy Start 2.
- Fixed issue with fighter ship damaged in Easy Start 2.
- Fixed issue with ice falling into asteroid when using hand drill.
Update 01.075.006 (03/27/2015)
- Fixed loading of .sbc.xxx files from mods.
- Fixed camera switching to 1st person.
- Fixed sound settings reset.
- Fixed IMyProjector interface inheritance.