- projector improvements
- assembler improvements
- mwm viewer improvements
- added the single item disassemble option for assembler
- projector now remembers last projected blueprint when turned OFF and ON again
- mwm viewer fixes
- fixed issue with landing gears being ripped off
- fixed confusing disassemble for assembler--assembler now disassembles only items in its own inventory
- fixed issue when assembler icon was red even when there is enough material in conveyor system to assemble the item
- fixed assembler showing blocks for disassemble instead of components
- fixed inventory filter is not closing when pressing 'X'
- fixed projected block does not keep options
- fixed projected blueprints don't keep groups
- fixed projector projecting when it’s off
Important Note: projector will not remember ON/OFF action on already projected blueprints, you will have to project them again and it will work without problems.
Warning: Avast and possibly other anti-virus software could mark file SpaceEngineersDedicated.exe as a malware containing "Win32:Evo-gen" infection. This may happen during Steam download of this new update. This is just a false-positive, please mark this file as an exception to continue the update.