From Space Engineers Wiki
(Redirected from Main Page
Welcome to the Official Space Engineers Wiki
The official Space Engineers wiki written and maintained by the players. We currently have 1,178 users helping us maintain 981 articles.
About Space Engineers
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, constructing, and maintaining creations in space. Players can build and pilot space ships, construct massive space stations, and mine asteroids for raw materials utilizing a realistic volumetric-based physics engine. All objects can be assembled, disassembled, repaired, damaged, and destroyed in this space-based free roam game. See more About Space Engineers or check out the FAQs. Space Engineers is available for purchase through the Official Website and Steam Early Access.
- June 18, 2015 - - Space Engineers: Planets!
- May 14, 2015 - - Space Engineers – full source code access, total modifications and 100,000 USD fund
- April 17, 2015 - - Space Engineers: Planets, scenarios and new multiplayer
- February 18, 2015 - - Space Engineers: Planets, oxygen, DirectX 11, optimizations and multi-player
- December 17, 2014 - - Space Engineers: Super-large worlds, Procedural asteroids and Exploration
- December 3, 2014 - - Space Engineers: Exploration & Call for “player created content