From Space Engineers Wiki
(Redirected from Main Page
Welcome to the Official Space Engineers Wiki
The official Space Engineers wiki written and maintained by the players. We are currently maintaining 434 articles.
About Space Engineers
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, constructing, and maintaining creations in space. Players can build and pilot space ships, construct massive space stations, and mine asteroids for raw materials utilizing a realistic volumetric-based physics engine. All objects can be assembled, disassembled, repaired, damaged, and destroyed in this space-based free roam game. See more About Space Engineers or check out the FAQs
- April 4, 2014 - - First-year anniversary of Space Engineers Development
- March 31, 2014 - - Results of the "How do you play Space Engineers" survey
- March 13, 2014 - Space Engineers - “Survival mode” update
- January 27, 2014 - Space Engineers - development update 1/27/2014
- January 14, 2014 - Space Engineers - sound design
- December 20, 2013 - Video Interview at Keen Software House studio
- November 25, 2013 - One Month of Early Access
- November 11, 2013 - Space Engineers sold 100,000 copies in its first 3 weeks
- October 30, 2013 - 7 Days Later
- October 23, 2013 - Development update for 9-10/2013
- October 17, 2013 - How to Play
- October 16, 2013 - Prelaunch Test-Run Announcement
- October 11, 2013 - Announced Features of Alpha
- October 1, 2013 - New "Crash Test" Alpha Footage Released and Early Access Date Announced
- September 25, 2013 - Answers to your questions #1
- September 17, 2013 - Artificial Gravity in Space Engineers
- September 9, 2013 - Space Engineers announced & Development details
Space Engineers was released on October 23, 2013 and is now available through Steam Early Access at the price of 19.99$ usd.
March 24, 2014 Space Engineers reached multiplayer and survival milestones.
Space Engineers is available for purchase through the Official Website.