From Space Engineers Wiki
(Redirected from Main Page
Welcome to the Official Space Engineers Wiki
The official Space Engineers wiki written and maintained by the players. We currently have 802 users helping us maintain 629 articles.
About Space Engineers
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, constructing, and maintaining creations in space. Players can build and pilot space ships, construct massive space stations, and mine asteroids for raw materials utilizing a realistic volumetric-based physics engine. All objects can be assembled, disassembled, repaired, damaged, and destroyed in this space-based free roam game. See more About Space Engineers or check out the FAQs
- December 17, 2014 - - Space Engineers: Super-large worlds, Procedural asteroids and Exploration
- December 3, 2014 - - Space Engineers: Exploration & Call for “player created content
- August 12, 2014 - - Keen Software House Bringing Steam Hit Space Engineers to Xbox One
- June 4, 2014 - - Programming in Space Engineers (programmable blocks and HUD)
- May 29, 2014 - - Space Engineers – Dedicated Servers and Multi-player
- May 6, 2014 - - Space Engineers Reached 500,000 Copies Sold
- April 4, 2014 - - First-year anniversary of Space Engineers Development
- March 31, 2014 - - Results of the "How do you play Space Engineers" survey
- March 13, 2014 - Space Engineers - “Survival mode” update
- January 27, 2014 - Space Engineers - development update 1/27/2014
Current Version: 01.068.008 (06.Feb.2015)
Space Engineers was released on October 23, 2013 and is now available through Steam Early Access at the price of $19.99 USD.
March 24, 2014 Space Engineers reached multiplayer and survival milestones.
Space Engineers is available for purchase through the Official Website.